Using the phone.systems™ Control Panel
phone.systems is quickly and easily configured via a graphical web interface, with drag-and-drop objects being connected together to define the call flows and the functionality of the PBX.
To activate the flash in the Firefox 84 browser only!
First remove the old flash,And then the new flash must be installed.
Removal file:Windows MAC
Installation file:Windows MAC
The components used in building phone.systems™ applications are as follows:
- Object -there are a number of different objects, with each object performing a specified PBX function such as voicemail, time routing or conferencing.
- Palette - a menu listing the various objects that are used in building your PBX.
- Workspace - an area where the objects are assembled.
- Workspace Tab Menu - for displaying the different pages of your PBX workspace.
- Cable - used to logically connect objects together.
- Trash - used for removing objects from the workspace.
The initial phone.systems™ configuration screen consists of four components: the center Workspace where the PBX logic is assembled, the Palette on the left-hand side of the screen, the Workspace Tab Menu along the top of the screen and Trash in the lower right-hand corner.