Using the phone.systems™ Control Panel
phone.systems is quickly and easily configured via a graphical web interface, with drag-and-drop objects being connected together to define the call flows and the functionality of the PBX.
The components used in building phone.systems™ applications are as follows:
- Object -there are a number of different objects, with each object performing a specified PBX function such as voicemail, time routing or conferencing.
- Palette - a menu listing the various objects that are used in building your PBX.
- Workspace - an area where the objects are assembled.
- Workspace Tab Menu - for displaying the different pages of your PBX workspace.
- Cable - used to logically connect objects together.
- Trash - used for removing objects from the workspace.
The initial phone.systems™ configuration screen consists of four components: the center Workspace where the PBX logic is assembled, the Palette on the left-hand side of the screen, the Workspace Tab Menu along the top of the screen and Trash in the lower right-hand corner.